Information according to § 5 TMG
Technische Universitaet Braunschweig
Leichtweiß-Institut für Wasserbau
Department of Waste and Resource Management
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Fricke
Liability for Contents
The contents of our pages has been created with the greatest care, however, we cannot assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to general laws § 7 § 1 TMG. However, according to § § 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored information of third parties or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Nonetheless, obligations to remove or block the use of inappropriate information in accordance with general laws remain. Liability is thus only evidenced when there is a concrete infringement of the terms of the law. Therefore, if we become aware of any infringements, we will immediately remove the content in question.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties over which we have no influence. This situation excludes our liability for external content. The respective provider or operator of the external pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. At the time of linking, the linked pages were checked for possible legal violations. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking to our site. Considering the difficulty in permanently monitoring the content of the linked pages, this action cannot be carried out. Should we become aware of any violations of law, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution or any form of commercialisation of such material outside the scope of copyright law requires the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Since the content of this website was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties must and will be respected, and such authorship is expressly disclosed. However, should you become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us. If we become aware of any infringement, we will remove such content immediately.
As a rule, you can use our website without providing personal data. To the extent that personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without the express consent of the person who has accessed and registered his or her data on the site.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. e-mail communication) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending advertising and information material not expressly requested is expressly prohibited. The operators of the sites expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example through spam e-mails.
Right of deletion
The data subject has the right to demand from the controller that personal data concerning him or her (Art. 4 GDPR) be deleted immediately, and the controller is obliged to delete the personal data if any of the following reasons are identified:
Extension of Art 17 GDPR by §75 BDSG (correction and deletion of personal data as well as restriction of processing):
1) The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
2) The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Section 6(1)(a) or Section 9(2)(a) and there is no other lawful basis for the processing.
3) The data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21(1) and there is no legitimate reason for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21(2).
4) The personal data has been processed unlawfully.
5) The deletion of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under the law of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject.
6) The personal data has been collected in connection with information society services offered in accordance with Article 8(1).
1) The controller must correct personal data if they are inaccurate.
2) The controller must delete personal data without delay if their processing is unlawful, if it is necessary to delete them to comply with a legal obligation or if knowledge of them is no longer necessary for the performance of its tasks.
3) Section 58(3) to (5) shall apply accordingly. If incorrect personal data or personal data has been transmitted illegally, this must also be notified to the recipient.
4) Without prejudice to any maximum data retention or deletion periods established by law, the controller shall provide reasonable periods for the deletion of personal data or for a periodic review of the need for their retention and shall ensure by procedural means that these periods are complied with.
Website imprint from impressum-generator.de